Who doesn’t love the humble vegetable potato and I absolutely adore it in its baby form (though I try hard very very hard to stay away from it). So when I chanced upon this while some online browsing, I knew this was a dish which had to be made ASAP 🙂 and I was glad I did make it because it was a absolutely yummmm
We had it with hot phulkas (I skipped them to balance on carbs), salad and a raita for a full satisfying meal
What I used
- Baby Potatoes – about 15
- Spring Onions – finely chopped about 10
- Fresh Rosemary – a handful chopped
- Dried Rosemary – 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil – 1tbsp
- Cherry Tomatoes – about 15
- Salt – to tastes
- Chilli Powder – to taste
How I made it
- Wash and scrub the potatoes well, keep the skin (Tip : I keep a fresh separate scrotch bite to clean my potatoes, it works like magic)
- Boil them till 3/4 till done
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add potatoes, toss on high heat till they turn golden brown in color and are fully cooked.
- Add salt, fresh and dry rosemary and stir fry for another 2 minutes
- Add cherry tomatoes (I cut them into 2), chilli powder and spring onions. Fry for 2-3 minutes
- Serve hot
It was such a hit at home that I had to make it again after a week, the next time I made it I didn’t have fresh rosemary so I used a little more of dried and that too worked.
I am posting a recipe after so long, it feels good… It was almost like I have forgotten Friday Feast 😉
So whats cooking in your kitchen?
PS: Original recipe from Sanjeev Kapoor