This week’s theme post brief in the December 2012 Marathon Blogging event was – Let us lay our hearts open, and talk about our “Bucket List”, 10 things you want to do before you kick the bucket. It may be a plain and simple bucket list, or a contextual subset, 10 adventures you want to try, 10 foods you want to try, 10 holiday locations you dont want to miss, and the list goes on! Run your imaginations wild and entertain us all 10 is just a number, it will be easy for people to read and interact, else sky is the limit.
I have been sitting on this one, missed posting yesterday not because I can’t think of 10 things to do but because in the past week I have seen how unpredictable life can be, that death can be a touch and go, that whatever you plan life has its own way of catching up the way it wants. That when it happens really no lists matter… I sat many times in front of the laptop wanting to write but nothing came out of me, so instead I have chosen to 10 things I want to do next year and pray to God that yes next year should be smooth sailing
- Watch the magic of Theyyam : Every year I look at the snaps online during November and they fascinate me. Have read many books about it, Its something that alludes me, the mystery around it and I know I just won’t be in peace till I see it.
- Finish my bloody book : I have been sitting on it since an year, writing for two days and then forgetting about it for 2 months but I have to do it this year
- Do a backpack solo trip : Doesn’t matter even if its a two day trip but I want to travel all by myself, me , my books and my music
- Go for that 6 week baking course I have been planning at Le Cordon Bleu
- GET THE MESS OUT OF MY HOUSE : and no caps are intentional, I mean sometimes I sit and look at my house and wonder why??? I am not looking for a beautiful gorgeous house just a mess free house. Don’t know why I am not able to manage it. It depresses me sometimes. So this year I want to get it in order
- Himalayan Trek : I want to do this year and when I mean a trek, I mean a 10 day long good trek, obs this will also mean getting back in shape 😉
- Go back to dancing : I have learnt kathak for 5 years while I was in school and then forgot all about it but now slowly I can see the urge coming back in me. The other day I went to O’s school for the musical fest and seeing the girls do kathak on stage had my heart beating so much faster
- Own a Louboutin heels, oh I love shoes, I love them so much and some more 😉 I already have a LV bag and a Chanel watch so its the heel I want to have to complete my brand equation for a while
- Be loved and be loving : somehow we take this for granted in our lives but for me these matter and a lot, specially after the last week, I have realised you can never say I love you enough
- Fly over the Everest : I say fly because I know I am not fit enough to trek