So today is day for talking about loves… 9 loves after all life is a lot about love
- Ojas – at this point of time if I am asked to chose only one thing in this whole damn universe it will be my son.
- The better half – Its unbelievable how I think I have found peace and contentment in life with him, its just feels that we two were always meant to be together. Pieces of jigsaw puzzle which just fit together seamlessly
- Books – I need to read, I get withdrawal symptoms if I don’t. Books are a major part of my life. They are truly what some call them food for thought and fodder for the brain.
- Music – Music is healing, music is therapy, music is something that words can’t define. My headphones have always been my saviour when I was in full time work or now. Whether I am in the kitchen or on the laptop or on the go music is always on and BTW the latest obsession is Coke Studio. Just love it
- Travel and Driving – I think if there is one thing that connected me and N the minute we met it was driving and our love for traveling and exploring new places. If we don’t step out of the city for more than 2 months we both start getting itchy. Seeing new places, exploring new horizons is something I love
- Baking – Aaah well you all know about it don’t you? Baking is therapeutic for me. Its like when I am mixing, beating, folding the thoughts in my mind are sorting themselves out. And when the aroma engulfs the house a clarity and calm takes over my mind. only if it could stay that way
- Writing – Whether its here on the blog, or for my own private viewing or for the book that I dream to write someday. Blogging and writing is something I have grown to love and treasure
- Friends – I think we all realise what they mean to us and that includes you too my dear readers
- Me – Last but the least I love myself and I think its really important for everyone one of us to do so
More in 10 Day Challenge