From the lovely Rajasthan trip and a hectic and fun filled Delhi trip and while we struggle to find our way with words inspite of having loads to write we present you with a tag flicked from dear Swaram’s blog. Prats hopefully this should make up for the missing words you have been complaining of 😀
1) Tell us about three ways you express your creativity.
- Cooking, baking etc
- Talking non stop 😀 no you can’t say it doesn’t count
2) Who’s your favorite character from a book, play, film, or other work of art?
Hmmmm so many but for some reason the person coming to my mind right now is Byomkesh Bakshi. Anyone remembers him?
3) What’s something you do really well that other people are amazed by?
Multi tasking.. I have had so many people come up to me and say that how do u multitask so much
4) What are you shy about? Or, what situations do you find make you shy?
Ha ha ha shy and me they don’t go well together
5) What was the best day of your life so far?
Everyday is a day blessed
6) What are the next five books you want to read?
I got my Riot by Shashi Tharoor back this time I went to Delhi so that’ll be no one
The other books I have on my bed side table right now are
Women and the weight loss Tamasha by Rujuta Diwekar
Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron by Jai Arjun Singh
Delhi Metropolian : Making of an unlikely city
And one book I am waiting to lay my hands on
Highway on the Plate
7) Write about something you feel should not have been invented.
TV such an idiot box
What do you want to be admired for?
To have made some difference to the society
9) What do you prefer listening to, music with lyrics or music without?
With lyrics are a big thing for me when it comes to music
10) Kant said thatwe require three things by which to measure happiness: someone to love, something we like to do,and something to look forward to.
Who do you love – Myself, my family and my friends
What do you like to do – Do a job which keeps me happy
What are you looking forward to this year? – The Leh trip
11) Tell us about the day you were born.
Its the Indian Independence day
12) Tell us about some of the things you experienced for the first time in 2010.
Camping with Ojas
13) Describe what happiness means to you using just six words.
Being content with life
14) What’s the fastest you’ve ever driven, where, and why?
180 kmph and why because I like to 😛
15) Do you have a special, non-traditional cure for cold or some other illness? Share it with us!
Besan Ka Seera guaranteed cure unfortunately does no good to the dieting
16) If you had been born the opposite sex, what do you think would be different about your life right now?
I would miss the sarees, the skirts, the bangles and my silver 😉
17) What’s the best thing someone could say to you right now,right this minute?
Here have a Lindtt 😀
PS: I am back and slowly reading all ur posts… will be there commenting soon 🙂