When Ritu tagged with this it was just before I was leaving for Rajasthan vacation and in spite of trying really really hard I couldn’t get to do it but this has to be done and I know this has to be done before I leave for Delhi so that I don’t miss it again for 10 days.
Ishaan Lalit, Ritu’s famous Kid #1 is now a published author (for us he was famous way before he wrote the book being Kid #1 made him famous enough), his book is called The Bracelet and is available on flipkart and other online sites as well as various stores… go pick up your copy, I have ordered mine yesterday
So here is the something about the book and the tag follows below it
Abhay stood up. He was in a field of grass. Then he heard horses coming. Abhay looked to his right and then to his left, and saw that he was surrounded by horse riders. They stopped just before the dense grass and waited. A man appeared out of nowhere, walked up to him, and held up his hand revealing a bracelet.
What is the secret of the bracelet? Why is everybody after it? And who will get it: the Tantrics or the… Arthrakshaks?
Abhay, an ordinary college-going boy, is thrust into a world of secrets, lies, deceit, and supernatural entities. He finds out that he is an integral part of a war that he must win to save himself and his family from destruction. Will he be able to do it? To find out, read this fascinating novel that you just won’t be able to put down!
1. What does the name suggest? Could be anything you know, even “Oops its my wife/girl friend’s birthday, what do I get her” Just put it down.
For me it reminds me of the diamonds, ruby & emerald bracelet which is on my wishlist, my fashion bucket list to be precise
2. If your loved one presented you a bracelet, what would you want it to be made of? Alternatively if you had to present a bracelet to your sweetheart, what would you pick?
b) Gold and rubies
c) Diamonds babe, just diamonds
d) Whateva, its gotta be expensive and look it!
e) Simple iron kada, or a silver one. Not showy
I just said it above, yeah I am greedy that way… though for regular wear I prefer a plain simple silver/gold one
3. Suppose your bracelet (or kada) had magical qualities (Like Aladin’s lamp) what magical qualities would you want it to have? Let your imagination run riot … anything, money, power, world domination, elixir of youth …. Just pen it down – or punch them keys
Will to travel and get transported wherever I want well no I love the travel part along with seeing the destination too… hmmm so what would I do, may be make some pay for my travels
4. Do snakes scare you or do you get strangely fascinated by them?
I am very very very afraid of snakes but also at the same time always curious to know more about them may be its to get away with the fear
5. Harry Potter could speak Parseltongue. Do you wish you could?
Yeah why not? it will help me understand them, they say snakes are as scared of us as we are of them, may be talking to them will make me finally believe that fact
6. What do you dream about? No this is not about day dreaming, it’s not about wishful thinking, its about being in dreamland.
Travel I dream a lot about travel like yesterday after seeing 127hours I kept dreaming about Grand Canyon, also I dream about a lot of random stuff which I can never pin point to
7. Do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes in bits and pieces
8. Ever had your dreams interpreted?
never but may be would love to but yeah at one point of time all us friends used to interpret each others dreams thinking we are experts after reading Freud, does that count
9. Do you keep a dream diary?
naaa but yeah its sounds very interesting may be I will start now
10. Your favorite wrist jewellery?
c) Expensive Watch
d) Friendship band
e) Taveez or sacred thread (mouli)
Bangles, I just love them
And I tag the following people